Come one, come all to The Deadline Club’s annual Holiday Party on Thursday, December 11. It is from 6 to 9 p.m. at O’Casey’s for a buffet, cash bar, and a chance to celebrate the season by lifting a glass ...
Is “sponsored news” just a fancy word for advertising or a great job opportunity crucial for the industry's future?
The winners of the 2014 Deadline Club Awards were announced on May 19th at the Waldorf Astoria. Congratulations to all.
Congratulations to the four winners. Each winner will receive a $2,500 scholarship.
Come one, come all to The Deadline Club’s annual Holiday Party on Thursday, December 11. It is from 6 to 9 p.m. at O’Casey’s (named after Irish playwright Sean O’Casey) at 21 E. 41st St. in the 2nd-floor “library” for a buffet, cash bar, and a chance to celebrate the season by lifting a glass with fellow journalists.
With the Club on the eve of its 90th anniversary, we’ll also take a brief break for members to vote on our 2015 board of governors. Admission is free for all current Club members, with a $15 food charge for non-members in advance or $20 at the door, space permitting.
Non-members who join the Club before the event or at the door can attend for free. Click here to learn about membership.
Space will be limited, so please reserve your spot early.
At a Glance:
What: The Deadline Club Holiday Party & Annual Election, with buffet and cash bar
When: Thursday, December 11, 6-9 p.m.
Where: O’Casey’s Restaurant & Irish Bar, 21 E. 41st St. (between Fifth and Madison), 2nd Floor
RSVP: CLICK HERE. Deadline Club members attend for free, non-members pay $15 in advance or $20 at the door, space permitting.
- October 7, 2014Branded Content: The Death of Journalism or its Savior?
Is “sponsored news” just a fancy word for advertising or a great job opportunity crucial for the...
- September 26, 2014Congratulations to the 2014 Award Winners
The winners of the 2014 Deadline Club Awards were announced on May 19th at the Waldorf Astoria.
- September 17, 2014Free SPJ/Deadline Club Media Mixer on September 23
- July 26, 2014Media Networking Mixer on August 6
- May 19, 2014The 2014 Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to the four winners.
- April 17, 2014The 2014 Annual Awards Finalists
The Deadline Club is pleased to announce the finalists in the 2014 Annual Awards Contest,...
- April 10, 2014Crowbar Journalism: Prying up News with Freedom of Information Laws
Learn how journalists use freedom of information laws to uncover government corruption, secrecy and...
- April 10, 2014CNN’s Zucker to be interviewed by Bill Carter of The Times at Awards Dinner
Bill Carter, who covers the television industry for The New York Times, will be this year’s guest...
- February 24, 2014CNN's Jeff Zucker to speak at May 19 Awards Dinner
- February 11, 2014Entry Period for 2014 Awards Contest Extended to Feb. 28
The Deadline Club is stretching the deadline for its awards contest.
- February 7, 2014The Deadline Club's Midwinter Networking Mixer
Join us at Sardi's on Tuesday for our midwinter networking mixer.
- December 26, 2013The Club’s Holiday Party Returns to Salmagundi
The Club celebrated the holidays in style in the historic Greenwich Village brownstone of the...
- November 21, 2013Hall of Fame Lights Up Sardi’s
This second act brought down the house when the The Deadline Club returned to Sardi’s for its Hall...
- November 20, 2013Raise a Cup of Good Cheer at The Club's Holiday Bash (Dec. 12)
Come toast the conclusion of another eventful year at our Annual Holiday Party & Election at the...
- September 4, 2013Hall of Fame Revival Set for November
The Deadline Club is pleased to announce the revival of the New York Journalism Hall of Fame.
- September 3, 2013A Full-Day Social Media Workshop (Sept. 28)
The Deadline Club will host a full-day workshop with hands on training in multimedia and social...